Loud outs?

airsoftwarrior147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so now I've some money from Christmas I plan on completely remodeling my load out

As I have started playing bf4 so it's kind of swayed my mind and given me an idea of what I want the load out to be based on

So without further ado

PAC! I don't know why but I like his loadout so any help in making a list of items I need for the load out is immensely helpfull also I have some money but am also buying a new gun so it can't be too expensive if possible

Also I think the camp is different in the second pic as it is in the first

post-5584-0-63543400-1387967271_thumb.jpg

Looks like he has:

A standard Marine CIRAS vest

Admin Pouch

A torch pouch in the middle?

2 pistol pouches (taco type?)

Some sort of big ammo pouch for his m60?

And some standard M4 mag pouches next to that.

All appears to be in Tan

He is also wearing a black UBACs,

Multicam BDU's with built in kneepads

Black Gators

Black hat

Drop leg side pouch

Tan Shemagh

Hydration of some sort, but cant see

He also appears to have some lightsticks and one of those infrared lights

AirsoftGI did a loadout video where they dressed up one of the their techs to look like multiplayer support dude. It's not the exact same, as Pac, but the PC looks near identical and the rest is relatively close, bar the headgear, of course.

Anyway, it might help you with finding some of the gear / pouches etc.

• Supporters

I you're after the real thing for trousers, brace yourself, bankruptcy is coming;

http://m.ebay.com/itm/390722359911?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

And they actually have the cheek to charge you for shipping too! Fuck right off...

Well these guys in BF4 are based of MARSOC and FR so that helps IDing some of the kit which has been edited for the purpose of it being a game.

Zack Da Mack was right on a few bits but quite wrong on some others

Clothing:

Black cold weather watch cap

tan shmagh

Black UBACS

Crye M81 trousers

Black gaiters

Gloves as far as I can tell are made up but some Mechanix would be a good replacement

I can't see the boots but some Bates boots would be the best

I assume a riggers belt as well

Rig: (all would be in coyote brown or MJK)

EPC Plate carrier (could also use a large MBSS)

Admin panel

knife/tool pouch

Pistol Mag pouch

M249 200rd magazine pouch

(with custom chem light pouch attached to velcro on front)

Drop leg panel with a M60 mag pouch

Smoke pouch on the left front

Although you can't see the back or side it would be safe to assume there would be another M249 200rd mag pouch or two, a MAP pack, a few more grenade pouches, maybe a loose tourniquet, a MIBTR pouch with radio and an IFAK pouch

The US flag patch on the arm is an IRR one as if one of the ones on the front and the other is just a full colour cloth one.

Also an IR beach/VIP light on his right shoulder

Weapon:

Judging by the pouch attached the gun looks like a Mk.48 but since these don't exist in airsoft your best bet would be a Mk.46 with the bipod removed, foregrip, sliding M4 style buttstock and an EoTech 552

Pistol wise again it cannot be seen and he may not have one but it would either be an M9 or a modernish M1911. The M1911 being the favoured choice. It would most likely be attached to the belt on some kind of Safariland or Blackhawk! Serpa holster.

Archived