I might go 'back to black'

flanders56
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ebay?

Amazon?

Military1st is a good one for black gear. They have a wide choice of gear on there.

Note: Black should only be worn in CQB, wearing in woodland will make you be seen a lot easier and you will be shot at more often.

I think black is hard to pull off and look right.

Will either look fantastic or make you look like a noob!

Once you go black...........................you'll also want OD and Tan! :lol::lol::lol:

Have a mix of both! I used to wear my fully black Karrimor SS jacket and a camo tactical vest on top, exposing the black shoulders, sleeves and collar of the jacket with camo on the body and topped it off with a camo bush hat and black face mask. I also wore black highlander tactical gloves and wore black Lonsdale track suit trousers with grey go-faster stripes.

I thought I looked awesome.

Black only works if you're hiding in a shadowy cellar at midnight. It's slightly more obvious in CQB, especially when people are using tac-lights etc. Black just drinks the light, it's much more obvious than a combination of greys and dark greens in combat uniforms.

• Supporters

Yeah, it's only good for camo at night, but even I can't believe how evil I look in my black kit :lol:

S95 cut black ripstop combat trousers tucked into

Black leather German Para Boots

Viper 50mm Security Belt in black

Viper black UBACS

WAS RICAS plate carrier in black

mix of Blackhawk STRIKE, Viper, Mil-tec & ACM pouches in black

ACM black 3 point sling

ACM black mesh 1/2 face mask

Hero Shark Daggernose goggles in black

Alton Towers 'Oblivion' baseball cap in... pink - no, you guessed it, black!

I really should get a photo taken some time.

ebay?

Amazon?

Military1st is a good one for black gear. They have a wide choice of gear on there.

Note: Black should only be worn in CQB, wearing in woodland will make you be seen a lot easier and you will be shot at more often.

...or or torchless night woodland?

also if the cqb have any outdoor/non low light situations, black stands out like a sore thumb. imo - not taking that discussion here and now.

oh and I 2nd ebay.

Personally I think that Black gear looks pretty awesome, and where I play it works perfectly.

Also, other people may think it looks noobish, but then are you buying your gear to please them, or yourself?

Archived