Would a foregrip make a difference?

viowithcrailtap
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

yeah they are just for comfort really, I mainly play CQB so I often don't have opportunity to have my rifle down. and in 20 minute games it can start to become fatiguing. I use a foregrip so I can keep the rifle more comfotable and shoulder it easier. Completely depends on preference though

You should find it makes it easier to manoeuver the gun in a CQB environment with tight corners and doorways to get round. Although in airsoft it tends to be more about comfort than control - it's not like we have recoil to worry about :)

I have a HK416 which has a rail where your forward hand goes. I find the fore grip useful for supporting the weight and more comfortable than gripping the rail. When Ive used M4s and such, Ive found I didn't need one.

Fore grips also allow your hand to be a bit lower and it keeps the mag clear of the ground when you are prone.

Archived