Land Warrior Airsoft - Spectacular own goal?

Suzuki Yamamoto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did anyone happen to see LWA's opinions of Magpul pulling their licence on Facebook?

They've only gone and blamed the consumers!

LWA have now removed the thread from there Facebook page. Shame, some interesting opinions.

• Supporters

I saw that, but I took it as them blaming the real steel shooters, not us airsofters.

If it weren't for them buying cheap clones meant for us and then moaning when they're not up to the task of clamping to a proper gun, then PTS would still have the rights to keep making stuff under license from Magpul.

• Supporters

I saw that, but I took it as them blaming the real steel shooters, not us airsofters.

Someone said they couldnt afford real PTS stuff so had to go for the clones due to the costs (eg £30+ for a grip)

Land warrior replied by say something along the lines of 'in that case, you are the problem'.

It was pretty fun to read though, I'd have thought they'd think about what they're saying in public before posting but i guess not :D

Someone said they couldnt afford real PTS stuff so had to go for the clones due to the costs (eg £30+ for a grip)

Land warrior replied by say something along the lines of 'in that case, you are the problem'.

It was pretty fun to read though, I'd have thought they'd think about what they're saying in public before posting but i guess not :D

I also saw that they said it's reasonable for Mr Average Airsofter to payout £400 on a real Eotech rather than a £40-£50 replica. There was also a bit of an argument about the clones they sell, but don't fully quote me on that! :D

One thing is for sure though, for those who read the post, they now have a completely different view about LWA.

• Supporters

I also saw that they said it's reasonable for Mr Average Airsofter to payout £400 on a real Eotech rather than a £40-£50 replica. There was also a bit of an argument about the clones they sell, but don't fully quote me on that! :D

One thing is for sure though, for those who read the post, they now have a completely different view about LWA.

Yeah i think it's ridiculous, almost every gun they sell is a clone of a tm in one way or another, and their site has a large number of ACM products and yet they blame their customer-base who buys them.

Maybe they're just butt-hurt as they'll lose some sales from it and want to blame it on someone?

I think it was a little petty of them and they should not have taken to FB to express their views in the way they did.

Losing the products is something that can be dealt with, there are plenty of other manufacturers and products out there, but losing customers is another thing altogether. Doubt there'll be any sort of mass exodus of customers as most won't have seen the post, but word spreads from those that did see the post.

I thought it was a poor attempt at a joke.

One of those comments that if said aloud/face to face would be understood as a bit of a joke/sarcasm. Something that requires to be vocalised so you get the tone of voice, and typing just can't carry across.

Or maybe whoever it is they've got working Facebook finally got tired of answering questions about PTS.

Either way, bit of a balls up.

I did manage to get a screen shot of the post from my mobile.

post-5160-0-35512800-1375456466_thumb.png

I have to say, lwa don't have a very good way with words when it comes to Facebook, they seem to forget who their audience is and talk a lot like there amongst friends. I've thought they've been a bit harsh and inconsiderate at times. If they read what what I'm writing now, I'm almost certain they'd blame it on me.

They've been more than helpful whenever I've called them directly.

It just goes to show that you really have to be careful what you say on FB.

So land warrior if you happen to read this, How many Items on this page linked below are a clone/counterfit of RS items? Pot, Kettle, Black springs to mind.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Airsoft_Red_Green_Dot_Scopes.html

*BAD singing voice* "Burn baby, burn, disco inferno."

Archived