Bullet4MyEnemy - YouTube channel

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Thought I'd make myself a topic, posting all my updates in the status section never really seems to get much attention, now whether that's because people don't look there, because people do but don't comment, or if I'm just ignored because you're all bumders, remains to be seen...

I'll still be posting them there too, but having a topic doesn't hurt. I think having the videos embedded on the page instead of just being an unappealing link ought to at least entice some people enough to watch them a bit.

So I'll start with my top 5 best videos, in my opinion, then I'll post new ones as I upload them.

Tactical badassery from me, 7 kills to one life and the site is epic, check this one out:

Some tight CQB and my thought process throughout, took me a while to collect my thoughts well enough to put this one together. My biggest fear is coming across as a bit of a know it all douche, I recognise others will know more than I do, but this is me, my thoughts, my actions, simples:

• Supporters

Back at The Stan for some more CQB, these are the highlights from a rolling defence game, some nice pistol action, first time out since I got my Glock:

Perhaps not the greatest video ever, but I'm sure I broke some records. Even got it shared on No Nonsense Airsoft's Facebook page, run by Jai and co from Scoutthedoggie's videos:

• Supporters

This one I uploaded yesterday and I'm quite happy with my new grasp of Final Cut Pro X, I'd been using iMovie prior and I think Final Cut lets me do some more interesting stuff. Something satisfying about seeing myself, and what I'm seeing on screen at the same time:

Let me know what you think, I'm always looking to improve and don't forget to subscribe if you like the videos, there are over 40 to go and look through on my channel, as well as playlists organising them all by the sites I've visited.

Cheers.

• Supporters
New video's up.

5 kills, an epic explosion, some slow mo action, zoomy scope cam type stuff aaannnndddd, flying grenades.

Check it out:

• Supporters

<_<

It is satisfying though, having the second camera pointed out so much stuff I was unaware of before, and I felt like Sherlock Holmes using the second camera to hear what was going on in the church, I'd have had no idea I'd got a gun hit on that guy if it weren't for the second camera haha. It was awesome comparing footage of the same game, the fact that I featured in it gave me a point of reference to help sync it, and from then on it was just like, "Oh, I wonder what the enemy were doing at this point... *looks at other screen*" haha love it.

If only I could find a way to get a live feed... It'd be like playing Ghost Recon or something, but in real life :P

• Supporters

And another new one:

• Supporters

• Supporters

Last one for now.

And a bonus video, taken with my phone, of my cat:

• Supporters

I have a mate called Sam who was filming in a more Scoutthedoggie style, so I just used his camera footage, cropped it, and stuck it in a corner.

Then sometimes I just zoom my main camera in, and do the same thing. So it's the same footage, just zoomed and cropped in editing.

So that's what you sound like...

Not normally a fan of 1st person airsoft vids to be honest (rarely seen them done well - usually too blurry, difficult to see what's going on, or just boring) - but these are actually pretty enjoyable to watch.

I particularly like the angle you get from the camera mounted on your helmet - it's nice to see the gun(s) in action and most importantly, where you're actually aiming. Quite a lot of videos don't show the weapon, meaning it can be tricky to work out what was going on.

Kind of like the idea of the commentary over the video.

• Supporters

So that's what you sound like...

Not normally a fan of 1st person airsoft vids to be honest (rarely seen them done well - usually too blurry, difficult to see what's going on, or just boring) - but these are actually pretty enjoyable to watch.

I particularly like the angle you get from the camera mounted on your helmet - it's nice to see the gun(s) in action and most importantly, where you're actually aiming. Quite a lot of videos don't show the weapon, meaning it can be tricky to work out what was going on.

Kind of like the idea of the commentary over the video.

Cheers, Hugh.

We did actually meet once, very briefly in Patrol Base. Dave introduced us. Joe was there too, though I forget his forum username.

makes me want a camera badly lol

what camera do you use btw??

It's a "Contour ROAM HD"

The ROAM2 has come out since, as its successor, so I'd bet you can pick my model up for next to nothing now. It was about £200 last year, but Amazon had a sale and reduced it to £140, which is when I bought it.

I was told that the ROAM2s are being sold for around £140 new now, so the original ROAMs must be kids'-pocket-money cheap. Though you could just get the ROAM2 I guess lol, I think they record in higher frames for smoother video, but I'm quite happy with the quality as it is.

yer i was unsure what people use as theres like 3 main cameras, the contour, GoPro and tachyon. Go Pros are quite expensive, people seem inclined to the contour or tachyon, i think the contour slight betters the tachyon in frame rates.

• Supporters

I know someone who uses a Tachyon that they clip onto the peak of their cap, which is a pretty cool mounting point, but my Contour definitely has a nicer picture quality.

The Contour also has a wider angle lens and can record in 1080p, whereas the Tachyon's are limited to 720p with a narrower field of view. Not sure what the price on them is, but if they're more than £80 (which looking at the quality of the footage and using my Contour as a base marker, is what I'd value them at) then I'd just get a Contour instead.

Only thing I don't like about the Contour is that if the lens cover gets shot, it breaks, and getting a replacement is the most massive pain in the balls ever, because Contour don't ship the lens kits outside the US.

think i will save for a Roam2, looking at yours i can see the quality is pretty good and the sound is ok. i just wanna be able to record those awesome moments of epicness that you cant really describe to people lol. i subscribed to your channel its pretty awesome, i need to find some better sites to play on.

• Supporters

Sweet, cheers.

Ought to be some new videos up next week, heading back to Skirmish tomorrow.

• Supporters

A mate today did a run of death for his 22nd birthday, with a load of balloons strapped to him, turns out balloons are insanely fun to shoot.

I'm also joined by one of the newer members of the forums, BottledTorment - runs up on my left at the start.

I put the unedited video up on my site's Facebook page, so until I make some edits before sticking it on the 'Tube, take a look here, don't forget to make it HD!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151509644817913&set=o.260168627365020&type=2&theater

• Supporters

Haha yeah, did you notice the BB inside his goggles? Fuck knows how that got in there.

I have a brief piece of footage showing the welts all over him, so I'll put the footage on YouTube and add that part in too... Probably.

• Supporters

Kill reel from last Saturday as all my footage was depressingly lame :(

The after-massacre welt footage wasn't really any good either, so I had to leave it out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.