finaly picked a gbbr

gooner14
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

been looking at many gbbr and i have picked ( so far ) the ghk akm.any one use these or know much about them ? from what i have seen and the little ive read about them they seem really good.any info would be brill guys thanks. oh by the way where in the uk would i be able to get parts for this rifle ?

apparantly they are not bad. im not big into gas guns as a primary due to issues with cold weather and general reliability over AEG one cool feature is it stops firing (or should) when empty. one concern is the selector can be a dog sometimes selecting semi and full auto if its not seated 100% and also make sure ya get the later gen gun as they apparantly have ironed out the old niggly issues.

im not worried about useing it in airsoft games i just collect guns that interest me real guns and airsoft so im looking for something a little special to other guns i will only be useing to shoot cans etc.. thanks for your opinion :)

i had a we scar a few weeks ago and that ran great as my primary,it worked well in reasonably cold weather,the bolt function was great,trigger response was quick and crisp and the blowback was awesome.

Archived