Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK

Jedi_Master

Head Moderator
  • Content count

    2,719
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61
  • Feedback

    N/A

Jedi_Master last won the day on July 17

Jedi_Master had the most liked content!

About Jedi_Master

  • Rank
    Lead Moderator

Profile Information

  • Guns
    TM HK416D
    TM M4 Sopmod
    TM SGR-12
    TM Mk23 Socom
    Armorer Works M712 DL-44
  • Loadouts
    British DPM 'Cold War warrior'
    Grey urban kit
  • Sites
    UCAP Bunker
    The Mall
    Also played at:
    UCAP GreenOps
    UCAP Sandpit
    Longmoor
    Tuddenham
    Storm Tactical Copthorne
  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Wessex

Recent Profile Visitors

14,136 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by Jedi_Master

  1. Hurrah! Sales posts finally locked to seller only.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jedi_Master

      Jedi_Master

      It is pretty rare, probably 1%-2% of sales and stops all the unnecessary posts which make up the other 98%.

    3. proffrink

      proffrink

      Remember when we used to keep it in here?

       

    4. Jedi_Master

      Jedi_Master

      Yes, that is the one. Just dust it off and away you go.

×