DamoclesStorm

Your armoury (storage of your guns)

8 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, 

 

First time post, bar the introduction post. I did a quick forum search and couldn't find anything so thought I'd post this.

 

I'm moving very soon, and about 6-8months down the line am going to properly get back into the hobby. As I have a baby on the way the wife has said that the weapons need to be secure and locked away so that small hands can't fiddle. Which I completely agree with.

 

The place I'm moving into has a utility room which will house our washing machine and tumble drier. And also double as my workshop/storage. I'd planned on buying a cheap cupboard/wardrobe and fitting shelves/racks and then padlocking the front. 

 

Just wondered how you all store your weapons and gear. Ideas and pictures would be great appreciated, as well as any tips.

 

Thanks in advance and hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try using other wider search terms, i.e. Cupboard https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/topic/27755-custom-lockable-gun-cupboard/#comment-211058

 

May take some reading through results but there are topics about this just not called Armoury.

 

 

Sacarathe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky got I put under the stairs by the wife lol

Only thing I did diy was make the gun rack as no room on the wall for the long guns really :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Albiscuit likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine are stored in the loft, away from kids and anyone really. Also wife then has no idea how many I have and what I have :D

Nicky blue eyes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, djben9 said:

Mine are stored in the loft, away from kids and anyone really. Also wife then has no idea how many I have and what I have :D

 

Pretty much all of mine were under £80 or my brothers 'old' guns ;) 

djben9 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine are in the man cave, 60% are on my gun rack on my wall and the other 40% are in gun bags on the floor and in a glass cabinet on the wall next to my rack.

 

Then the pile of parts and pouches and battery's and stacks of mag's are in a cupboard on the other side of the room.

 

I change the layout of it all the time so it looks different to this photo already, my plan is to get another 4 panels and make another row below this one.

 

9VBntkn.jpg

 

 

 

GothicGhost likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these fancey set ups.

 

My gun is it's in box on top a cupboard ready for use. 

Albiscuit likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eenthuncob said:

All these fancey set ups.

 

My gun is it's in box on top a cupboard ready for use. 

Yeah but if I had all the boxes with all the guns in them it would fill the room. 

 

Plus I get to admire them while I sit on the sofa, also scare anyone who comes round who's not seen the collection.

 

This has been going on about 13 years so allot has mounted up over those years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now