Airsoft Forums UK

[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I would ban nicj because he is a Hippo and admitted to it...oh wait....urm

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at Urban Dictionary's definition

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic: "Fear of big words, quite ironic when you think about it."

I'd ban Nickona for failing to adequately integrate his elongated nomenclatures into his common parlance. Also, because if he does not desist from conversing through his hindquarters we all run a substantially elevated risk of contracting the Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis epidemic.

And for not knowing that for a really long word go german, they have unlimited length words. e.g.

Donaudampfschiffahrts elektrizitäten haupt betriebs werkbau unterbeamten gesellschaft

I'd ban airsofter for not knowing the longest german word; Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerk-

bauunterbeamtengesellschaft means: association of subordinate officials of the head office management of the Danube steamboat electrical services

Acording to Mark Twain: "Some German words are so long that they have a perspective."

• Supporters

I'd ban Nickona because I want to go off topic and express my opinion on that word.

Would it not be easier to just say the sentence rather than the word?

I'd ban liam because the word is the sentence just without the spaces

Back to grammar...

I'd ban Nickona for not knowing that a sentence isn't a sentence if it doesn't have a verb in it... and that german word is a (compound) noun, so can't be a sentence... :D

Back to grammar...

I'd ban Nickona for not knowing that a sentence isn't a sentence if it doesn't have a verb in it... and that german word is a (compound) noun, so can't be a sentence... :D

I'd ban airsofter for not understanding me fully and although yes i was grammatically incorrect it was just a shorter way of saying it

I'd ban airsofter as he's too good at grammer

I'd ban Finius Bcaesue he is so rgiht, you can slitl raed suftf eevn if it is slpet worng!!!

(this is just to prove a point, i'm not that bad)

Me wud lyk ban Nickona cos e iz lyk doin dat fing were e sez sumfink den ads lyk dat lyne finggy wiv lyk a dot unda neef wot meenz e iz lyk xcyted wen e sez it.

Top that :D

I would consider the banning of airsofter for his poor dialect and crude punctuation

I'd ban you as I have no other topic replys

I'd ban finius for not contrabuting to the forum more

I'd ban Nickona for trying to be intellectual and using long words but having it backfire as his rubbish thesaurus spits out "consider". You're not supposed to consider banning me, you're supposed to ban me. Also for misspelling contributing.

Hehehe :D

I'd ban airsofter because i didn't use a theasurus

id ban marksman - J-lo.

Sorry i thought we were naming things that the avatar clearly wasnt

Archived