Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niteterror

HI GUYS

9 posts in this topic

hi all im new here and to air soft however before i start i want to get an idea of what i need.

ive bin playing alot of paint ball style games and also do a fair bit of marksman shooting and pretty much know i want a -sniper rifle- and some camo gear.

lately a friend of mine metioned to start with two tone manufacture for guns. Are these any good?

im after a decent sniper at around £100 any ideas

Thank you for any replies

Welcome...

Not to sound rude but DON'T GET A SNIPER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! please, stop before it is too late, i stopped, i went for a GR16, never acctually got it though :lol: but if you need a vest to hold STANAG mags, i got a vest for sale :)

first off, welcome to the forums, and indeed, the sport :D

secondly, I would read this

and you won't get a decent sniper rifle for £100

they start at about £150 for something that will put rounds to mid-distance with around £500 on that for something that will hit a target at any considerable distance more than an AEG

Welcome :)

I think everything has already been said :D

So its safe to say snipers arnt the best thing to go for a beginner.ok i understand i just thought because ive bin in some markship shooting stuff it would be fun :) ok well id be interrsted in grabing a g3 plain style or m16 i suppose any ideas?

also on another note does anyone no how me an 2 mates can get involved in some games?

google Airsoft map UK, look for some in your area :)