Cold War Airsoft - next game March 2025

EvilMonkee

The silliness continued at Red Mist 5 this weekend gone, the guys put together this great rules training film in the style of a British Army training video from the 80s before the event.  If you want to get involved, the next game will be at Gunman Eversley Alpha in March 2025 with a further game at Gunman Free Fire Zone in Oct/November.  Full details at https://filmsim.co.uk/ and https://coldwarairsoft.co.uk/

And from a WARPAC POV   

Edited by EvilMonkee

Genuinely had so much fun this weekend, the social at the corporals club was very entertaining.

Some excellent firefights 

Hq not taking it too seriously, there was a little of hurry up and wait, but in fairness that was down to average age of echo 1 as well as gun issues....

And the team wipe out WARPAC managed on Sunday afternoon to close the day was epic. 

As the newest member of Echo 1 -1, I will be doing this again.

Also the amount of rental kit Josh had available for WARPAC, might do that next year.

I used the tm hk53 all weekend

Couple of m16's and an mp5.

On Sunday we went all out and all used hk mp5' or the 53 varient I'm a mix of para chest rigs and full 58 webbing, we looked cool as fu k

4 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

there was a little of hurry up and wait,

I've never taken the king's shilling but as I understand it that's very realistic

5 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Genuinely had so much fun this weekend, the social at the corporals club was very entertaining.

Some excellent firefights 

Hq not taking it too seriously, there was a little of hurry up and wait, but in fairness that was down to average age of echo 1 as well as gun issues....

And the team wipe out WARPAC managed on Sunday afternoon to close the day was epic. 

As the newest member of Echo 1 -1, I will be doing this again.

Also the amount of rental kit Josh had available for WARPAC, might do that next year.

I used the tm hk53 all weekend

Couple of m16's and an mp5.

On Sunday we went all out and all used hk mp5' or the 53 varient I'm a mix of para chest rigs and full 58 webbing, we looked cool as fu k

I was only there on the Saturday, what happened Sunday?

Also this cracks me up whoever made it 

5 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

If you need any WARPAC kit shout me up either here or on FB

9 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

what happened Sunday?

Many smaller patrols as both nato and warpac went down to 12 and 15 each essentially 2 sections each. 

Echo 1 spent the morning hunting Russian engineers and had a couple of solid fire fights where medics came I to thier own. We also went and held a couple of spots for Charlie 1 to come a blow. It was one of these that we got the call to rtb as warpac were attacking and seen near our hq. We did not hustle and got caught with our pants down. 

Warpac managed to get is lined up under smoke covered the initial shots amd gunned us all down!

We spent a good deal of Saturday bouncing NATO who were stood around yakking all along the ridge around the site.  It was nice to see decent numbers for WARPAC for once.  Really enjoyed the weekend even if I don't really like the site.