Looking for a very specific cheap horrible cheap Omega Style Tac Vest, mostly associated with paintball (For a good reason).

Asomodai

Hey all. 

You know those horrible Omega/Crossdraw Tac Vests that you mostly see on Paintball fields and/or shops with BB in the name? 

These things. 

usmg-strikeforce-camo-tactical-vest-designed-for-paintball-and-airsoft-tactical-vests-11_720x.jpg.00a223532888f54524e93b898715191d.jpg

Well I am looking for one! But a very very specific one. I need the above, with the same pouches and layout. But in either solid BLACK or solid Green. I can only find ones in camo styles. 

The only ones I can find that are black or green are the Crossdraw ones with the built in the three pistol pouches and pistol holster, I don't want that layout. 

Crossdraw Tactical Vest – MilitaryMart

So not this one!

Why do I want this do you ask? Trying to complete my Georgian Border Guard loadout and after speaking to someone in Georgia in the know, they are literally just cheap paintball vests. I have spent the past few hours looking for something like the above, but just cannot find something like that in stock. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8e2b4bfc3a8b97799337d40b9f7cc58d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.67f0953677ba34a5a198c9a20ac72887.jpeg

Anyone got one rotting away in their basement? Please help me completely my Georgian loadout!

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

17 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Ta for that. You were beaten to it by someone on my Whatsapp. 

I was hoping for the 4 mag variant as it will probably fit my 7.62 mags. Also its missing the rubberised shoulder. I only saw the 4 mag variant in use until I saw this picture. 

image.thumb.png.c5ed26948f79e6d961ef9cc357aefdf0.png

So I have no idea what to go for now 😄

I would still prefer 4 Mag variant with rubberised shoulder if anyone can find that?

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Ta for that. You were beaten to it by someone on my Whatsapp. 

I was hoping for the 4 mag variant as it will probably fit my 7.62 mags. Also its missing the rubberised shoulder. I only saw the 4 mag variant in use until I saw this picture. 

image.thumb.png.c5ed26948f79e6d961ef9cc357aefdf0.png

So I have no idea what to go for now 😄

I would still prefer 4 Mag variant with rubberised shoulder if anyone can find that?

Like this?: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256421318840?_nkw=Viper+Tactical+Load+Bearing+Backpack+Vest&itmmeta=01J73Y55PZWDH77KTVECMWD4DV&hash=item3bb3e6d0b8:g:eGsAAOSwtHtl13BI&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAABAHoV3kP08IDx%2BKZ9MfhVJKkAyt4BPT0kDSoInMgQF0DxedSzwaEFUBT3Ac32R%2BAvVFN%2FhT2rJgYl7IESsUMD2FHC7IRNmUjz%2FBG3pGgMkx%2Fyl2IfsVEQ%2BwyYw9uic4ITjKddj9SmTYID1FSwmEk6zUoqYTDdtNJQqBF8Rsd1YVSTGGFX0hTO799tKy%2B3d%2FECSNz3SJCCuxrBQH4bUdz2uNfriFHc8Ur%2FylRKLJipnmISsCIAEPrUIvsaOJ9xINQ2JbgwGyi8ALGoZFK%2FEX7tSocDs4dzt7XGVsWV76N7q2we8yQFDjWugIkbp1te2xV4%2F%2BwgkjR8I%2B2y%2BIEasPKWnfc%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR8zblP64ZA

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Hey all. 

You know those horrible Omega/Crossdraw Tac Vests that you mostly see on Paintball fields and/or shops with BB in the name? 

These things. 

usmg-strikeforce-camo-tactical-vest-designed-for-paintball-and-airsoft-tactical-vests-11_720x.jpg.00a223532888f54524e93b898715191d.jpg

Well I am looking for one! But a very very specific one. I need the above, with the same pouches and layout. But in either solid BLACK or solid Green. I can only find ones in camo styles. 

The only ones I can find that are black or green are the Crossdraw ones with the built in the three pistol pouches and pistol holster, I don't want that layout. 

Crossdraw Tactical Vest – MilitaryMart

So not this one!

Why do I want this do you ask? Trying to complete my Georgian Border Guard loadout and after speaking to someone in Georgia in the know, they are literally just cheap paintball vests. I have spent the past few hours looking for something like the above, but just cannot find something like that in stock. 

Anyone got one rotting away in their basement? Please help me completely my Georgian loadout!

I have that RAP4 in DPM …..:. All you need is a spray can

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196531661331?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4wg8Ejj_QSW&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=4wg8Ejj_QSW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

12 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Aye. Modern Combat Sports still has those for £25 a throw as well. But I dont want to spray paint! 😛

3 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Got this in my pile of random if it’s any good , OG OD Blackhawk rifleman’s vest. The rear most pouch flaps are missing . 

IMG_8963.thumb.jpeg.24477c91cb03014d78e96cdbf52aecbd.jpeg

I think I saw this on Ebay. It looks amazing. But why on earth is it missing the rear flaps? 😄

Just now, Asomodai said:

I think I saw this on Ebay. It looks amazing. But why on earth is it missing the rear flaps? 😄

they are adjustable / removable , removed and lost in the ether … , gotta be 15yr old , if you can find a cheap old school double m4 pouch from BHI then easy enough to replace , just the old school colour won’t match.

if your interested , let me know or pm me here and I’ll pull the ad , or contact me through eBay if you’d prefer :)