Back to the top button.

Airpig41

Possibly been mentioned before but is it possible to have a 'back to the top' button on the pages so after we have scrolled down the topic we can quickly get back to look at another rather than going through the tedious scroll up scenario??

Many thanks,

Pete

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Airpig41 said:

rather than going through the tedious scroll up scenario??

🤣

that-seems-like-quite-a-lot-of-work-kristin-gaines.gif

1 hour ago, Fatboy40 said:

You already have one, on your keyboard, called "Home".

Ah, didn't know that. Probably why it's one of the keys that looks brand spanking new on my keyboard. 🤣

Will have to give that a try.

Cheers.

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

freewheeling mice

possibly the greatest invention of this century

My Logi MX Master 3S mouse has a button that switches the wheel from free spinning to line by line...  Very handy.  

There used to be a function in mobile Chrome where you could two-finger double tap the top of the screen and it would send you to the top of the page on your phone/tablet, but like many things in the world of Crapple and Android - genuinely useful features get taken away for no discernible reason.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Logi MX Master 3S mouse has a button that switches the wheel from free spinning to line by line...  Very handy.  

Mine has something similar, but even in click mode you can set it to freewheel when spun fast enough, best of both worlds.

Granted might be annoying in games, but i tend to avoid/rebind mousewheel controls when i can.