Hello to all.

Hello to everyone,

Newbie wishing to come on board! I have had guns since I was a teenager, ( many summers ago ), shotguns, rifles and now an air soft pistol . I come from  RoI and I am eager to learn about airsoft guns. I have a CM - 128 electric pistol , a Mickeymouse gun, but it does what I want, when it works! I will need the advice of the knowledgeable people on this forum to help me get it working again . Hopefully some day,I might be able to help someone.

Regards,

Irish Rover

Hi fella

Welcome to the Airsoft asylum. If you were sane on entering,you won't be when you leave and your wallet will be considerably lighter!

Enjoy your new sport 🙂

Regards 

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome. Yes, AEPs don't have the grin-factor of gas blowbacks, but they do have the advantage of always working.  If you don't have the lipo / mosfet version than I'd suggest the best value upgrade you can do on them is to rewire them with a Deans connector and squeeze in the biggest 7.4V lipo that can you fit, as it transforms the semi auto response and auto rate of fire.

The power is always going to be less that you'd want, and I've had no luck getting it up beyond 0.6J or so even with the springiest spring and the air-seal parts more greased up than a Scotsman in an air vent.

groundskeeper-willie-willy.png