Quick Hi before I bore you all with my problems. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi dad. Come in,sit down and tell us all about it.

You should have put your foot down and told her NO!

However the damage is now done.😂😉

Ask your questions. There is a wealth of knowledge on here,none of it mine,so I'm sure somebody will help🙂

Regards 

Edited by Shamal
Her to here 😂

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

There is a wealth of knowledge on her,none of it mine,so I'm sure somebody will help🙂

How have you got a wealth of knowledge on his daughter??? 🤣

1 hour ago, DanBow said:

How have you got a wealth of knowledge on his daughter??? 🤣

Haha I get about lol.

Well spotted👍

Edited by Shamal

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome to the Dad Corner of airsoft.  God know where the kids are, probably doing too-loud TokTiks on the InstaBooks.

And all airsoft toys are a waste of money, but that doesn't mean they can't be fun.  

Shit happens, I got my son a springer pistol froma corner shop years ago... plod got involved after one of his pals shot a bb at another friend. we're supposed to learn from our mistakes, not sure if I have TBH.

Ah, welcome to "dad tech"-ing. :D 

Its a proud moment when the little snot monster you raised, runs head on into a hail of plastic in the daftness we call airsoft. :) 

I've mentioned on your other thread about the m4 mag doodad. 

P90's are great little pews and can, if played with correctly, show up a lot of the big heavy lumps that I/we carry around. :D 

Ours was a boneyard and was shot to hell n back. However now, it absolutely screams plastic death. If thats a thing. If not, i just invented it. And want it on a patch. 

EDIT: and the only daft queston is one you dont ask. :) 

Edited by Egon_247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.