Raptor MP443 Grach

JinxDuh

I have a first generation MP-443 Grach that’s had a Gen 2 nozzle fitted so it actually works. Raptor Grach’s are notoriously bad for gas leaks etc however both of the mags are gas tight and the pistol works fine as should. 

I’m looking to shift it as they’re relatively collectible but I have no need for it, just unsure of price. 

IMG_5622.jpeg

IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5620.jpeg

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5618.jpeg

IMG_5617.jpeg

IMG_5616.jpeg

IMG_5615.jpeg

2 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Wish I could help you with the price but I don’t know but it’s a nice gun 😀

It is to be honest. It’s a lovely gun to shoot, but sadly it does have the tendency to vent if it gets slightly cold. It’s one of those pews that I’m not too rushed to sell but alternatively I don’t want to put more money into it to fix the gas issues when running it in the winter with my ratnik stuff 😂

7 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

It is to be honest. It’s a lovely gun to shoot, but sadly it does have the tendency to vent if it gets slightly cold. It’s one of those pews that I’m not too rushed to sell but alternatively I don’t want to put more money into it to fix the gas issues when running it in the winter with my ratnik stuff 😂

Yeah it’s a tough one might be worth a fair bit in the future. I certainly would enjoy owning it haha but I need a another gas rifle first haha 

8 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Yeah it’s a tough one might be worth a fair bit in the future. I certainly would enjoy owning it haha but I need a another gas rifle first haha 

The new version is on airsoft world with an unofficial fix for the gas at £160 so I’d be looking at £130 max for the bundle using 70%

Paid more than that so think it’ll probably go back into its pouch and get taken out when it’s warmer 🤣

Not sure about the pistol thingy but I'll go a fiver on the work mat. Viper,my favourite brand. 😂

Regards 

46 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

The new version is on airsoft world with an unofficial fix for the gas at £160 so I’d be looking at £130 max for the bundle using 70%

Paid more than that so think it’ll probably go back into its pouch and get taken out when it’s warmer 🤣

I don’t blame you. Somethings are worth keeping and just enjoying when you can 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Not sure about the pistol thingy but I'll go a fiver on the work mat. Viper,my favourite brand. 😂

Regards 

It’s the only thing stopping Mum killing me for scratching her glass counter. I’ll pass 🤣

Haha.

Good enough reason.👍

I've got an M9 work mat so I'll have to make do with that 🙂

Regards 

• 3 weeks later...