Optics Advice

JuggyUK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking for a sight for my SA-X02, I currently have a Feyachi RDS-25 on my KWA but looking for holographic for this one.

Budget is around 60 Quid, prepared to go up a little if it’s good.

Any advice, personal experience with something good at a reasonable price?

Maybe an eotech clone or T1  type. 

I don't think you need to spend a lot really cause they all do a similar job on an aeg. Gbbr need a better quality to stand a bit of recoil. I've only got cheapish rds and holosights from off the forum and once they are adjusted with the help of a boresighter or adjusted to where your shots are hitting then they should be fine.

Take a look at the classifieds🙂

HolyWarrior S3 is really good but pricey. Alternatively you could try a Sotac for less money.

I've found AliExpress to be useful when looking for cheap sights, the latest being a SIG Romeo8 which is on my MP7.

They're all pretty easy to dial in, I use a formula so I can do it indoors at shorter distances. It works out the offset you need, I then draw two crosses on a target, one's the aim point and the other's where the BB should hit. I got it from the Recon Brothers website, they used to have a calculator on there but now they just tell you the formula. You can either do this the old fashioned way with BBs or with a bore sighter

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly if your looking for something more for aesthetics than user experience I would recommend as well AliExpress or similar places.

I know another good brand is GHT I've bought a few of their optics and cant fault them. Their eotech is about £50. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.