Optics Advice

JuggyUK

I’m looking for a sight for my SA-X02, I currently have a Feyachi RDS-25 on my KWA but looking for holographic for this one.

Budget is around 60 Quid, prepared to go up a little if it’s good.

Any advice, personal experience with something good at a reasonable price?

Maybe an eotech clone or T1  type. 

I don't think you need to spend a lot really cause they all do a similar job on an aeg. Gbbr need a better quality to stand a bit of recoil. I've only got cheapish rds and holosights from off the forum and once they are adjusted with the help of a boresighter or adjusted to where your shots are hitting then they should be fine.

Take a look at the classifieds🙂

HolyWarrior S3 is really good but pricey. Alternatively you could try a Sotac for less money.

I've found AliExpress to be useful when looking for cheap sights, the latest being a SIG Romeo8 which is on my MP7.

They're all pretty easy to dial in, I use a formula so I can do it indoors at shorter distances. It works out the offset you need, I then draw two crosses on a target, one's the aim point and the other's where the BB should hit. I got it from the Recon Brothers website, they used to have a calculator on there but now they just tell you the formula. You can either do this the old fashioned way with BBs or with a bore sighter

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly if your looking for something more for aesthetics than user experience I would recommend as well AliExpress or similar places.

I know another good brand is GHT I've bought a few of their optics and cant fault them. Their eotech is about £50.