Any decent Crye style (or similar) clone trousers with a long length leg?

All in the title really! I've struggled for years to find a source of adequate quality Crye style trousers that have a sufficiently long length inner seam - for around £65 or less. Most clones seem to only come with regular, and occasionally short length legs. Specifically I'm after a 36 inch waist, 34 inch inner leg.

I'm a little fed up with ordering chinese XXXXL, and then having to get out the sewing machine to bring in the waist/seat, and lengthen the lower leg hem!

I did find that Bulldog used to do them when UKMC Pro was open, but with the demise of that shop, my source has dried up, and my current bulldog combats are on their last legs....

Anyone have any pointers?

Helikon do nearly all sizes in their MBDU style , flat colours around £60 , Multicam goes up to around £100 I think . These are decent quality . 

if you want “combat” as in with knee pads then I’d just set up a search on eBay and hold out for second hand Crye 36L or similar .

I've had similar trouble with Crye-a-like trousers, in that the knee pads are sometimes set too high up on the leg, even though the leg length itself is ok. 

10 hours ago, Lozart said:

OPS/UR-Tactical trousers go up to 35" inseam. https://www.ur-tactical.com/product/advanced-fast-response-pants/

This seems an option, thanks! I'd not come across them before. Still a touch on the pricy side, but might be a go'er.

14 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Helikon do nearly all sizes in their MBDU style , flat colours around £60 , Multicam goes up to around £100 I think . These are decent quality .

if you want “combat” as in with knee pads then I’d just set up a search on eBay and hold out for second hand Crye 36L or similar .

I am rather wedded to the 'proper' external knee pad sections, as my knees are made of cheese these days. I had a look on eBay for the genuine crye stuff, but sadly it's multicam or nothing (I should have mentioned that I generally go for anything but).

8 hours ago, Diemaco said:

I've had similar trouble with Crye-a-like trousers, in that the knee pads are sometimes set too high up on the leg, even though the leg length itself is ok. 

Yes, years ago I actually went to the trouble of unpicking the knee pad sections of some arktis trousers and restitching them lower onto the leg. The joys of life before kids when I had such time to burn!