Quick KS-1 Build

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 1 month later...

This build looks amazing, 

I'm thinking of making a KS-1 build using a similar base gun I was just curious what you did to shorten the barrel to 13.7in over the initial barrel length from G&G

• Supporters

@Jez_Armstrong I take it that the missing QD socket on the rail in the first pic is photoshopped?

2 hours ago, KBleas said:

Thanks for the response, looks like I’m going to have to get back to working on my CAD skills for when I get around to building a KS-1 myself 

Or I can send you my file 🤷🏻‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Lozart said:

@Jez_Armstrong I take it that the missing QD socket on the rail in the first pic is photoshopped?

Maybe 😂😜

• 1 month later...

I'm really interested in these KS-1 rifs as I'm chasing a UKSF loadout and this is my weapon of choice for obvious reason. Just sounds like a alot of work to get it too as close to authentic as possible 

56 minutes ago, macca said:

I'm really interested in these KS-1 rifs as I'm chasing a UKSF loadout and this is my weapon of choice for obvious reason. Just sounds like a alot of work to get it too as close to authentic as possible 

if you want it to be perfect then you have to put the work in

join us

https://discord.gg/KWKUEkS8

• Supporters

It'll get easier and cheaper over time.  Give it long enough and if they stay popular and someone like G&G will release a ready-to-go AEG replica right out of the box.  But by then the novelty will have faded and it won't be impressive anymore since anyone can just buy one easy as that.  And just like the L119A1 and A2 before it the impression crowd will lose interest and move on to the next fashion trend.  So yeah just be prepared to really commit if you want to be an early adopter, I'd guess the incoming HAO kits will be.. £1200+, without base gun, then you still need the optics.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.