ASG MP9 Downgrade bolt? CQB Bolt.

CursedChris

Hello,

I've got an ASG MP9 which didn't have the downgrade bolt fitted (basically got it years ago off PB and forgot to get the downgrade bolt) so shoots hot for fields.

I tried to find the downgrade bolt availability and it seems no one stocks it that I can find?

Is there alternatives available on the market or have people just bought something else to replace them with? I kinda want to use mine when the weather perks up a bit more and would like to have it ready by then.

Any advise is appreciated.

Iirc it shot somewhere around 380fps with just the standard asg green gas.

Thanks!

yes you can change the valve in the nozzle, did it with mine and its fine now at around 320fps

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/lees-precision-engineering-cnc-machined-power-down-valve-set-for-ksc-kwa-s7-ns2-smg-7-and-mp9

6 hours ago, strykerles said:

yes you can change the valve in the nozzle, did it with mine and its fine now at around 320fps

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/lees-precision-engineering-cnc-machined-power-down-valve-set-for-ksc-kwa-s7-ns2-smg-7-and-mp9

Brilliant mate thanks!

Guess it's not a tricky job is it? Not stripped down one before but hands on is my game anyways being an engineer 🤣

- Chris

it can be a tricky as the nozzle return springs are tiny and easily bent. I'd buy some spares just in case. Got mine done by a tech to save the hassle

Another known weak point in the mp9 is the disconnector which is made of cheese, wiitech do a steel upgrade part which is worth getting too

Sound advice mate. Appreciate it.

Ill find the wiitech upgrade and get both done.

Gives me something to do lol.

- Chris

Order with wii tech parts and run it until the stock one dies. Might as well get your usage before having to do the strip down.