Cyma mws clone

Daveoc33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't understand why a clone of an MWS is priced at around the same price as a TM MWS. I must be missing something! It's great there's clone options now for parts at least (I haven't found the cyma gbbr mags though - possible saving...) 

I thought the whole point of a clone was you get the same thing but a bit cheaper. 

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cgs-10-5-m4a1-cqb-gbbr

agreed , I’d imagine it’s more trying to fill the gap (price wise) when TM’s are out of stock .

Is the Cyma an exact clone though ? I’d heard they’d added a few proprietary parts in there , which puts me off . 

• Supporters
On 17/02/2024 at 08:39, Daveoc33 said:

I thought the whole point of a clone was you get the same thing but a bit cheaper. 

The whole point of a clone is to make the manufacturer money that they thought they were missing out on.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

The whole point of a clone is to make the manufacturer money that they thought they were missing out on

I hadn't thought of this. Good point! 

• Supporters

10 minutes ago, Daveoc33 said:

I hadn't thought of this. Good point! 

image.gif.07488346a8c583bd50b4a8740c73336b.gif

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.