G&G gear box

The Juan

hello 

i bought a G&G fire Hawk and is not working.

the gears will not spine is like something is blocking it.

The mooter spins. I open the gear box like 10 time and all looks and spins good.

So im lost and really frustrated 

please help

Is the motor wired up the right way round? If you've got it wired wrong it'll try to spin backwards and the ARL will stop the gears turning. This might also be the case if you're using a battery with a tamiya connector since the wiring on them is sometimes odd - double check.

If your gears don't move due to jamming, I would also try isolating the cause of your gears not moving (remove the spring first)

Does your spur gear spin freely with the sector gear moving with the teeth on the piston? If not, you should look at whether you've installed them correctly.

If they interlink OK, see if the bevel gear causes a jam there. As Dan said, your anti-reversal latch and/or its spring may have been installed improperly.

20 hours ago, The Juan said:

i bought a G&G fire Hawk and is not working.

Most importantly did you buy it brand new from a known retailer, or used /second hand?

If new from a retailer then you should not be dissembling it as you'll more than likely have voided your warranty. If used / second hand then did the seller state that it was all working before you bought it as you are covered by some trading laws in the UK even on used sales.

Edited by Fatboy40