SMG/PCCs That Take TM GBB Glock Mags?

TheFull9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Personally mag cross-compatibility is a big thing, means if I get another RIF I don't have to take up more storage space (which is currently tight) with another 3-6 magazines to be able to actually take the thing out.  I've picked up a few TM/TM compatible Glock mags recently for both actual Glock pistols and my Aegis FMG; hence I've been weighing options on some type of SMG/PCC to use the mags in since there's a few around now that I've noticed.  Aside from the FMG the main one I've seen floating around is this which seems to be VFC in origin?

https://www.wgcshop.com/products/mmtw-ix-bk

Then there's a couple of B&T SMGs around that I've not really delved in to, anyone seen any others that are worth looking at per chance?

1 hour ago, Terrywristt said:

AAP's have quite a few PCC kits that take TM/WE Glock mags OOTB.

I have the Lambda Defense GHM9 and they've taken my WE/Vorsk mags fine, however I've heard reports that it's a very tight fit with TM mags

Yup

I have found my TM mag to be very tight, it takes a proper effort to extract it!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.