Any shops in Newcastle?

Apharmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm going down to Newcastle at the weekend to do some Xmas shopping in the town centre and the Metrocentre.

Are there any Airsoft related shops still in or near the town centre? I know there was a shooting shop near the train station that did some Airsoft stuff before lockdown, but that seems to have gone.

I know there's "Kommand Outdoors" that does some decent surplus stuff, but I'm wondering if there's anything else.

Thanks.

If you are going down to Newcastle, why not head UP towards Edinburgh?

Land Warrior is at the right side of town (south side) 

And they have their demo Krytac Vector gbbr in and ready for SvE this weekend 😉

3 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

If you are going down to Newcastle, why not head UP towards Edinburgh?

Land Warrior is at the right side of town (south side) 

And they have their demo Krytac Vector gbbr in and ready for SvE this weekend 😉

Heh, Land Warrior is my go-to place if I need something.

I was mainly asking because I was going to be in the area.

Thanks though.

Unfortunately, there’s not really anywhere in Newcastle to buy airsoft guns. There’s a couple of army surplus stores, Kommand Outdoors sells some guns I believe, but nothing of any note. I think they may be cheap air guns or something like that. I may be wrong. Ive only been in once and that was a few years ago. Bagnall and Kirkwood are an outdoors store with a decent selection of 4.5mm bb guns and air guns, but unfortunately no 6mm airsoft. There’s a definite lack of airsoft shops in the North East in general, not just Newcastle. Landwarrior is possibly the closest, and to be fair, they’re not really that close.

11 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Land Warrior is at the right side of town

I should really go visit them sometime (only 30 mins away), have bought parts from them online but yet to visit ANY airsoft retailers.

7 hours ago, Super64 said:

Unfortunately, there’s not really anywhere in Newcastle to buy airsoft guns. There’s a couple of army surplus stores, Kommand Outdoors sells some guns I believe, but nothing of any note. I think they may be cheap air guns or something like that. I may be wrong. Ive only been in once and that was a few years ago. Bagnall and Kirkwood are an outdoors store with a decent selection of 4.5mm bb guns and air guns, but unfortunately no 6mm airsoft. There’s a definite lack of airsoft shops in the North East in general, not just Newcastle. Landwarrior is possibly the closest, and to be fair, they’re not really that close.

You have justairsoft and BZ tactical down the A1 and A19 respectively, but they're still a good 40 minutes or so away.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.