Gate Blu link

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to the internals of most airsoft pews so please excuse my ignorance, but...

Would a Gate Blu link work in any AEG or only with one fitted with a mosfet?

I'm assuming only an AEG fitted with a mosfet, if that's the case... is there any way to control/program a regular pews fire selection other than trigger skills?

• Supporters
12 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Would a Gate Blu link work in any AEG or only with one fitted with a mosfet?

Gate BluLink is just a way of connecting the Gate Aster or Titan mosfets with the Gate Control Station (the programming software running on your phone). It's basically a wireless version of their USB Link. It's proprietary to Gate and will ONLY work with the Aster and Titan.

The only way to "program" a fire selector without using a programmable mosfet would be to cut the selector plate such that it can't go into Auto, so you just get safe/semi/semi, but that's pretty much it.

What are you trying to achieve?

Just wondered if I could fit it to one of my pews to program a 3 shot burst, I fancy setting up an M16A1 with a burst setting.

20 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Just wondered if I could fit it to one of my pews to program a 3 shot burst, I fancy setting up an M16A1 with a burst setting.

No, you will need a mosfet that allows burst functions to do that, such as the following:

Perun V2
Perun AB++
Gate Aster
Gate Titan

All of these except the Perun AB++ replace the trigger contacts etc.

16 minutes ago, Sewdhull said:

There is the jefftron leviathan also

There is indeed; there are also others such as the very simple CHiLUN v2, that I rather like.

Thanks folks, outwith my skill set & it would prob be a wall hanger whether I fitted one correctly or messed it up. Not worth the expence really.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.