Tech recommendation Oxford

Big C

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

To me that just shows the quality of his work. Unfortunately there's too many idiots who've watched a couple of goontube videos and call themselves a tech, despite their work being worse than that of a drunk chimpanzee 

Edited by Cannonfodder

30 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

To me that just shows the quality of his work. Unfortunately there's too many idiots who've watched a couple of goontube videos and call themselves a tech, despite their work being worse than that of a drunk chimpanzee 

Or the quality of his marketing. 😉  Seriously, I have seen a couple of AEGs that he was worked on and they were superb.

I like to think that my work is at the level of a sober orangutan.

54 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Absolutely, I'm not saying otherwise -- I did say he was rather good -- but it's worth baring in mind if OP is looking for a relatively quick fix / turnaround, that Negative won't be the quickest -- but is absolutely one of the best 😊

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.