Trittech Shooting Glasses With Built In Fan.

Chev Chelios

• Supporters

Good for them for actually delivering, I hope they turn turn it into a successful product like ExFog.

7 hours ago, Keldon said:

So my glasses have finally arrived they are very quite you can hardly hear the fans and i think once playing you wont notice them at all. 

IMG20240301134706.jpg

IMG20240301134716.jpg

IMG20240301134747.jpg

IMG20240301134809.jpg

IMG20240301134912.jpg

IMG20240301134839.jpg

IMG20240301134823.jpg

Any chance of some pictures from the inside, please?

Do you think there's any scope for prescription inserts in these?

7 hours ago, Keldon said:

So my glasses have finally arrived they are very quite you can hardly hear the fans and i think once playing you wont notice them at all. 

IMG20240301134706.jpg

IMG20240301134716.jpg

IMG20240301134747.jpg

IMG20240301134809.jpg

IMG20240301134912.jpg

IMG20240301134839.jpg

Edited by Hudson

5 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I will get some pics from inside tomorrow working nights.

Reference the prescription lenes, yes you can I was able to give them my prescription and the are also getting perception lens made told they will arrive in another 30 days. 

So wont be using them till then though i have tried them on and the are comfortable. 

4 hours ago, Hudson said:

What was your order number by chance? Mine have not even shipped yet and ordered in may.

11 hours ago, Keldon said:

I will get some pics from inside tomorrow working nights.

Reference the prescription lenes, yes you can I was able to give them my prescription and the are also getting perception lens made told they will arrive in another 30 days. 

So wont be using them till then though i have tried them on and the are comfortable. 

Are they actual lenses made to a prescription, or an insert?

14 hours ago, Chev Chelios said:

What was your order number by chance? Mine have not even shipped yet and ordered in may.

My order number was 1272, though i got notification they had been sent, i had to ask them for tracking details.

7 hours ago, Hudson said:

Are they actual lenses made to a prescription, or an insert?

Thy are actual lens not inserts which was why i brought them in first place. As i currently use ess ice with inserts 

5 minutes ago, Keldon said:

Thy are actual lens not inserts which was why i brought them in first place. As i currently use ess ice with inserts 

If they're any good, this will be an absolute winner for us who need prescription lenses. At the moment I use inserts for my Sawflys and my Heroshark goggles, but the inserts can fog sometimes, even with the air flow of the herosharks.

Very interested to see how the Trittech glasses perform with the prescription lenses. From what I can see they're not offering them at the moment outside of USA and Canada though? At least that's what it says on their website.

19 hours ago, Hudson said:

Some more pics as requested

IMG20240302164700.jpg

IMG20240302164651.jpg

IMG20240302164631.jpg

8 minutes ago, Impulse said:

If they're any good, this will be an absolute winner for us who need prescription lenses. At the moment I use inserts for my Sawflys and my Heroshark goggles, but the inserts can fog sometimes, even with the air flow of the herosharks.

Very interested to see how the Trittech glasses perform with the prescription lenses. From what I can see they're not offering them at the moment outside of USA and Canada though? At least that's what it says on their website.

Yeah they originally had a deal with a uk company for prescription lens but they couldnt get the lens to be rated from them so fell through. Hence why i have to wait another 30 days for mine slas they are being done in us. Though cant see why they dont just add an extra for prescription and have it done there and send with prescription lenses already fitted