We smg8 mp7

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

IMG20230628134719.thumb.jpg.9ce6bc02bc5b4af119e8c5a12f30e795.jpgHi guys.

Just a rough idea if you would be so kind. 

As above works but bit of a fault on fire selector.sometimes goes into full auto. Gbb works fine. Good condition.

Three gas tight mags and triple mag holder.

Will put up some pics tomorrow.

I guess I should list it in boneyard as spares or repair. I was thinking maybe £100???

Any ideas would be appreciated 👍

Regards 

IMG20230628134547.jpg

Edited by Shamal
Addition

I don't think you'd be far off with £100, I've certainly seen the TM MP7's with similar faults asking for a lot more!

If anything I feel you may be undervaluing it a bit, I can see the going retail rate is around £250-£260. So maybe £150 with the magazines?

As it's an intermittent fault, could be an easy fix for someone with some knowhow?

• Supporters

30 Bob & a packet of Haribo ? 

😜

9 hours ago, Tackle said:

30 Bob & a packet of Haribo ? 

😜

Haha. You could of had it just for the haribo but you were just toooo slow 😂

11 hours ago, Jacob Wright said:

I don't think you'd be far off with £100, I've certainly seen the TM MP7's with similar faults asking for a lot more!

If anything I feel you may be undervaluing it a bit, I can see the going retail rate is around £250-£260. So maybe £150 with the magazines?

As it's an intermittent fault, could be an easy fix for someone with some knowhow?

Blast!! It's off on its merry way to a new daddy for a mere 110. He's happy so I'm happy 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.