Defcon Airsoft

novioman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What’s people’s view on Defcon, I have used them a few times without problems. But I ordered a pistol from them a couple of weeks ago, paid by PayPal. I decided to not go ahead and cancelled before it was despatched. Was told 3-5 working days for a refund but 9 working days later still waiting. I emailed again and was told that the refund team were working their way through a backlog. 
How many refunds do they have that it takes 9 days and counting. 

Edited by novioman

• Supporters

Sounds like bollocks, refund team lol, I'd mail them again, point out that you've had good service from them on a number of occasions, but that this delay is unacceptable. 

Point out your not looking to take future business elsewhere, but it's likely if you have to resort to opening a PayPal dispute. 

35 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Sounds like bollocks, refund team lol, I'd mail them again, point out that you've had good service from them on a number of occasions, but that this delay is unacceptable. 

Point out your not looking to take future business elsewhere, but it's likely if you have to resort to opening a PayPal dispute. 

Yes sounds like bollocks to me as well, have opened a dispute yesterday evening, not escalated it yet but will if they don’t refund today. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.