TM USP

Gunner91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got a Tm usp full size arriving this week, been looking for upgrades but having trouble finding any, other than hop up rubbers I can't seem to find a uk site that has upgrades for it. Anybody got some information that could help? Thanks for your time

Ryan 

Don’t.

It’s a TM, all you’ll be doing is modify it, probably for the worst. There are no “upgrades” to the majority of TM kit.

10 minutes ago, Gunner91 said:

I mean just in case something does happen, the aftermarket or spares don't seem easily available 

Very very few spare parts, you can try eagle6, Impulse101 for OEM

As above, your best bet is probably impulse 101. There really isn't much you can do to upgrade it though but then again there isn't much need. I've got a nine ball purple bucking in mine but it's not made any noticeable difference, I just had it laying about. You could also buy an aftermarket inner barrel but it'd be a waste of money imo. You could get a metal outer barrel if you wanted the threads for a tracer or suppressor. I will say though, don't use green gas in this one during the warmer months, 144a or nuprol 1 is fine in warmer weather. I use green in mine only when it's very cold. I've not damaged mine with green gas but it's so snappy it actually puts the wind up me and it's really not needed 

36 minutes ago, Schnitz said:

it actually puts the wind up me 

This suggests to me you're using your pistol in an anatomically inappropriate way 😋

Detonator do a slide and barrel kit, but it costs a bomb (no pun intended), and you would probably have to import it from the Far East at even more expense.

Presumably you would then need some stronger internals - springs, nozzles, recoil rod and spring, etc. and I haven't seen anything available in that line.

Best to keep it as is and use it as intended with 144a. Even with a plastic slide and low power gas, It will  outclass almost all metal guns with higher velocities. It will last much longer too.

Edited by emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.