Tanaka Revolvers

Jujujr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im looking for some snub nosed revolvers and i see this company seems to make them quite well and make models im interested in however i can only find one website that sells only a few of them. anyone else know where else theyve seen any?

PS first time posting, hi guys

Edited by Jujujr

I think @HuttArmourieson here had some for sale. 

Maybe pm him?

Not sure they were Tanaka though.

Hi and welcome btw 🙂

Edited by Shamal

1 hour ago, Jujujr said:

Im looking for some snub nosed revolvers and i see this company seems to make them quite well and make models im interested in however i can only find one website that sells only a few of them. anyone else know where else theyve seen any?

PS first time posting, hi guys

Have a look around, but getting Tanaka guns outside of Japan these days is a bit of a challenge. Wolf Armouries seem to have some in stock:

https://wolfarmouries.co.uk/browse-products/airsoft-guns/revolvers.html?manufacturer=37

3 hours ago, Shamal said:

I think @HuttArmourieson here had some for sale. 

Maybe pm him?

Not sure they were Tanaka though.

Hi and welcome btw 🙂

I had some tanaka's available but my snubnose sold. I am actually in the process of remaking the tanaka magazine system for other revolvers and im gonna try to make my own short handled snub noses. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.