Warhead bb’s any good?

Allen428

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone tried the Warhead bb’s are they any good? They seem decently priced but unsure of there quality.

There is a thread on BBs here

Empirically they're on a par with Geoff's, but at a cheaper price.   I'm seriously thinking of getting 10kg of the 0.28 Bios

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

There is a thread on BBs here

Empirically they're on a par with Geoff's, but at a cheaper price.   I'm seriously thinking of getting 10kg of the 0.28 Bios

Thank you will look at that thread now

RostokMcSpoons beat me to it....

Always worth testing a few different weights / brands as they can vary from gun to gun. My Cyma AKS-74U actually liked the Amoeba ones where as the others couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with them 🤣

Drop me a DM if you want a few baggies of brands / weights I have popping in the post.

I use the 0.25’s on the MP7 and P8, and 0.28’s in the L85.  I find them both to be consistent.  Groupings are a bit tighter than I would expect, and I really appreciate that there aren’t any fliers.

The 0.25’s remind me a bit of Excel 0.23’s which were my go-to back in the day, and the 0.28’s aren’t far off the 0.29 SGM’s that I’ve got a stash of for the L96

Got some when i got one of their motors last year and have used them since. Used to use BLS bb's until Taiwan Gun  stopped uk shipping. Will carry on buying them until price meets UK sold BLS bb's then i might change, until then its Warhead all the way.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.