Trigger assembly issues Raven Eu17

Aeroblast

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I am new to airsoft and have bought a Raven just for some back yard plinking. However the trigger assembly no longer works. I think the video shows the problem far better than I could possibly explain in my own words. If I rack the slide and pull the trigger nothing happens , no gas is released( with a mag) and also I don't hear a click or feel the trigger pressure relive itself. I have a list of parts Which are attached below. Is there any chance that I could fix it myself or is this advanced and needs to be sent back to a shop. If I can fix it myself Does anyone have good tips and tricks on how to. 

Regards,

S

20230304_120145[1].jpg

20230304_114052[1].jpg

How old is it ? if you've  only just got it then I'd send it back.  Certainly on my G18 the trigger doesn't release the hammerif the slide is off. As I recal the last Raven 17 I had on the bench had the same issue of the hammer getting stuck down.  If you decide to replace the hammer unit , the WE one fits the Raven , however the last Raven 17 I had apart needed a WE G18 hammer unit.

Edited by Nick G

Also.... where did you buy it from as certain shops apparently class stripping the slide off the gun to set the hop as "Voiding the warranty".

As above tho if it's new and you've just bought it return it right now. Do not take tools to it, do not try and fix it just get your money back or a replacement.

Edited by hunter511

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Aeroblast said:

or is this advanced and needs to be sent back to a shop

To be brutally honest, I wouldn't spend anything on a Raven: it's the brand that even Nuprol won't put their name on.  Warranty repair, or DIY it.

image.png.a978ba06b1a744b9a3908696c0882031.png

Probably not, it looks as though something isn't engaging inside the trigger unit.  At this point you might as well try and extract it, although be prepared to catch a lot of small pieces that will make a break for freedom.

28 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

To be brutally honest, I wouldn't spend anything on a Raven: it's the brand that even Nuprol won't put their name on.  Warranty repair, or DIY it.

This, except put it in the bin and at least buy a WE. Raven/Vorsk are made of very poor materials with terrible quality control. You will never get it running properly, sorry.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.