Kyairsoft Hong Kong

Gitfink

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did anyone sign up in 2020 to Kyairsoft to pre-order a Dominator DM870 Airsoft shotgun?

i paid up front US$565.00 to them to reserve a special order and to this very day not received anything. I have constantly tried to contact them but they don’t even reply to emails.

has anyone suffered the same fate as me? Jon 

• Supporters

2+ years later, to try to get your dosh back, I wish you luck, I think that you will need it🤞🙏

1 hour ago, Herrgh said:

Their Facebook page advises they have a Whatsapp number. (+852 6255 8686). I would try every contact method, not just email, if you haven't already.

Thanks buddy 

17 hours ago, EDcase said:

Yeah, I would advise a claim back but I'd be surprised if its still possible after this length of time 😬

Or keep pestering them...

👍👍

18 hours ago, Tackle said:

2+ years later, to try to get your dosh back, I wish you luck, I think that you will need it🤞🙏

Cheers mate I need it😕

Yeah, I had issues with them. Luckily it was only £40 I lost. But they kept saying they will send a part that they clearly never had. 

So asked for refund after refund for months and got nowhere. Then suddenly got an email from them stating they can't refund as gone past PayPal refund time.....

Bunch of crooks. Won't use again. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.