Double Bell SPR?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd like to know more about this platform as it is the only MK12 Mod0 you can get where I live. What I'd like to know is build quality, durability, externals, finish and such. Internals don't matter as they would be replaced if I use one for a build. For those who don't know, Double Bell was previously known as Dboys.

I don't know about their new stuff, but back in the day I had a Dboys m4 CQB when I lived in Spain and it was absolutely bulletproof. Amusingly I still have the V2 gearbox from it. If I were to put myself in my shoes 12 years ago when I used it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat; that and the Cyma m14 SOCOM were zero regret purchases when I was in Spain. Unfortunately I don't have them now, outside the Dboys gearbox :D 

I've got one and I'm certainly impressed with build quality and performance out of the box.

Haven't used it in a game yet and mine would need a stronger spring to get it to SPR performance but very happy with it.

I don't know how picky you are about external finish etc but its as good as any other replica in the price range.

Be aware It is quite front heavy.

22 hours ago, EDcase said:

I've got one and I'm certainly impressed with build quality and performance out of the box.

Haven't used it in a game yet and mine would need a stronger spring to get it to SPR performance but very happy with it.

I don't know how picky you are about external finish etc but its as good as any other replica in the price range.

Be aware It is quite front heavy.

23 hours ago, Impulse said:

I don't know about their new stuff, but back in the day I had a Dboys m4 CQB when I lived in Spain and it was absolutely bulletproof. Amusingly I still have the V2 gearbox from it. If I were to put myself in my shoes 12 years ago when I used it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat; that and the Cyma m14 SOCOM were zero regret purchases when I was in Spain. Unfortunately I don't have them now, outside the Dboys gearbox :D 

Hey guys, your replies were promising so I bought one, I was genuinely surprised, This is by far the best sub 200 AEG I've ever handled, thanks for the tips!

• Supporters
6 hours ago, LzChase said:

Hey guys, your replies were promising so I bought one, I was genuinely surprised, This is by far the best sub 200 AEG I've ever handled, thanks for the tips!

You may find that the "sniper style" grip on those is a bit rubbish. They don't line the motor up very well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.