HK417 GBBR VFC/Umarex upgrade

Lucky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

i’ve recently bought a HK417 GBBR VFC V2 and i would like to improve its accuracy. Has anyone suggestions for an upgrade? Like precise references of new barrel or hop-up, IDK…

Thank you in advance 

Is it very inaccurate at the moment then?

My usual with my GBBR's is to fit a Maple leaf hop rubber , omega nub and Crazy jet barrel. A mate has the 417 and it seems pretty accurate , exactly what issues are you having ?

Well… I have not received the replica yet. Maybe i anticipate a bit too much. 😅

But i’ve seen on forums and on videos that it was far from 100% accurate 35m away for a person-sized target.

I'd get it and try it first before worrying about changing anything. Give the inner barrel a good clean before using it . Use a decent weight of BB (I use .30's in my GBBRs) put a few mags through it to start bedding in and set the hop and see how it does.

16 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I’ve heard about 50 meters range with HK416 GBBR VFC with upgrade. Isn’t 30m too short?

honestly yes 30m is bad 50ish meters should out the box performance. however there is no point doing anything until you have actually used it. when you get it clean the barrel. get several different strengths of gas(temp will effect performance) get a crono, a couple different weights of bb and set the gun at an actual measured range and see which gas/bb combo gets you the best performance at sub legal power limit 

4 minutes ago, BigStew said:

honestly yes 30m is bad 50ish meters should out the box performance. however there is no point doing anything until you have actually used it. when you get it clean the barrel. get several different strengths of gas(temp will effect performance) get a crono, a couple different weights of bb and set the gun at an actual measured range and see which gas/bb combo gets you the best performance at sub legal power limit 

Ok thanks, i will do that. I will repost a message then if i got some bad performances.

8 minutes ago, Nick G said:

I'd get it and try it first before worrying about changing anything. Give the inner barrel a good clean before using it . Use a decent weight of BB (I use .30's in my GBBRs) put a few mags through it to start bedding in and set the hop and see how it does.

All right, i will do that.

thank you for your answer.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.