Advice & Parts needed.

Big_Gun_Willie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently have the SA-V26 LVOA and im looking to enhance it with better response trigger wise distance etc I basically want to make this gun my pride and joy as I love the style. 

could some one point me in the right direction in what to purchase for this?

Thanks

Specna Arms SA-V26 LVOA KeyMod

Carbine AEG, Red Edition 2

CFF0CD3F-6EAB-43DD-9A0E-A75CE86269C7.jpeg

For distance: ZCI inner barrel, yellow (60 degree) Maple Leaf Macaron and a red Omega nub, all available from AK2M4.

Looking at Patrol Base, from your image, that's an expensive gun where it seems all the money was just for the cosmetics and no features that improve performance, but it's all about what makes you happy :)

Everything online seems to imply that such an expensive gun has just a mechanical trigger like this...

https://www.ak2m4.co.uk/internal-parts/trigger-switches/ec-trigger-switch-v2-rear-wired

... so if you can afford it a Perun V2 Hybrid / GATE Aster / Gate Titan would make a huge difference in trigger response but won't be cheap (however you'd gain other things as well like cycle control which would prevent double tapping if you did also move to a better motor).

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

For distance: ZCI inner barrel, yellow (60 degree) Maple Leaf Macaron and a red Omega nub, all available from AK2M4.

And good quality heavy ammo.

After that it becomes rather involved with air seal work, which is a recipe that isn't so easily prescribed.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.