My gun won’t shoot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Battery is plugged in, bbs in the magazine, but it doesn’t shoot on semi or full auto. And it makes this weird sound… Is this some sort of gearbox problem?AEG.m4a

Edited by Jose Laureano
Grammar

• Supporters

I have assimilated this distinctive technology, and it sounds to me as though that gnu is cycling in reverse.

You haven't gone and mashed a mini-Tamiya connector in backwards, or had a mate-who-knows-what-he's-doing wired in a Deans for you, have you?

15 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I have assimilated this distinctive technology, and it sounds to me as though that gnu is cycling in reverse.

You haven't gone and mashed a mini-Tamiya connector in backwards, or had a mate-who-knows-what-he's-doing wired in a Deans for you, have you?

No, it’s completely stock. But it was working fine the day before.

A video showing exactly what is happening would be somewhat helpful.

From that brief sound snippet, it sounds like something is jammed; you will probably need to get the gearbox out and open it up to see what has happened.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.