Kwa tk45 ronin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Mr. No_Face

I owned the compact version.

thumbnail_IMG_1593.thumb.jpg.a935cb8dd77238261165bccd32ad5c8b.jpg

Here are the pros and cons IMO

The Pros

• Great out of the box performance
  • Snappy trigger even whilst running a 7.4v battery
  • Mags are affordable and are bought in packs of 3
  • Overall Reliable platform, very little jams and it was never once rendered out of commission during any skirmish (my experience)
  • Nice rate of fire especially with 11.1v
  • Doesn't have that horrible AEG whining sound.
  • Fires as straight as a laser

The Cons

• Almost entirely proprietary assets
  • The weight distribution of the gun is not evenly spread out, so carrying for long periods of time will become uncomfortable and taxing on your wrist
  • Hop up although easily accessible is not that great.

• Supporters

My son recently bought one , haven’t used it in game yet but even just plinking with it in the garden it feel ‘nice’ and I was surprised by the amount of recoil on it !
So even after just having a bit of a play I’m well impressed with it .👍

• Supporters

TK45c Black Cherry here, love the thing. While mine is a bit more upgraded than what comes out the box, it functions great. Id personally avoid the recoil version as its just another thing to break, and like all mechanical systems it *will* break eventually. Nowadays I tend to run LMGs over SMGs so its often a loaner, but when I do go SMG its one of the two AEGs I bring along (my MPX being the other), while my MP7 and PP-91 Kedr are my HPA SMGs of choice.

oigfhvyu.thumb.jpg.684fb84fbd3cf37d321cd4eec1d1935e.jpgIMG-6181.thumb.JPG.5c1ed9901bdda08c64c8a22cd6fb5b90.JPG

I also had the compact version. Sold it before skirmishing it but on the minimal testing I did with it, it was great, especially on an 11.1v. Build quality was also excellent.

Biggest issue I had was the battery space. I think Airtech do an extension for the buffer tube though, so you can use larger battery packs.

20210313_183235.thumb.jpg.5f9c60f5cfad763b27fd188b632252e5.jpg

Guest Mr. No_Face
17 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Have you still got it, or have you binned it off now?

Sold both the Ronin and MP7 to get my MWS. I kinda fell out of love with AEG's. The feeling just isn't as satisfying as a GBBR.

NF2.thumb.png.8ff4091e5201dec71b6cb44a6597e174.png

This was the last session I used my Ronin. Still nothing but good things to say about the platform and would recommend it 🤙

Edited by Mr. No_Face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.