TM MP7 GBB Hop Adjustment

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quick one, I've figured out how to make the hop wheel appear. However I can't quite work out a decent way to turn it up/down. Are people using a little tool? I have quite small hands but even I can't get a finger through the ejector port.

I've got hands like shovels and manage it, but if you're really struggling, use a small hex key or flat head screwdriver to help get some purchase. Just don't be heavy-handed 

23 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I haven't used it yet.

What weight do you want to use? Mine is absolutely stock and will hop .3s, but with .32s and full hop, it doesn't want to know 😆

Ah, of course. I play woodland, so go for the heavier end. 0.25s make sense for CQB and the hop should need barely any adjustment for those engagement distances. 

Post repeated for some reason  so I deleted 

Edited by C-Diddy
Duplicate post

Hello, 

We upgraded the rubber to a 60' Maple and running on Abbey Predator Red can it hops and sends .32's a superb distance with scary accuracy at 1.1j

Cheers

36 minutes ago, Groot said:

Hello, 

We upgraded the rubber to a 60' Maple and running on Abbey Predator Red can it hops and sends .32's a superb distance with scary accuracy at 1.1j

Cheers

Worth knowing. May pick a couple up to try.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.