New old guy in West Sussex

Lee9nine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi @Lee9nineand welcome to the forum. 👍

No mate you are not too old. In fact you are very nearly not old enough. Lol

I'm a lot older and still play regularly but at a pace that's comfortable for me. I do still push myself when needed though.

Having a good few years of firearm experience will deffo help.

check out a site called Airsoft UK they will have listings of most UK Airsoft sites along with contact details and prices and facilities.

ALso have a look at afuks @GAMBLE.he has a very informative tube channel which will help you.

FInd your nearest site,go along,get chatting to the guys/gals and you will soon be playing like a pro.

Have fun,enjoy yourself,listen to the briefing and remember to call ya hits! Lol.😀

regards

4 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Welcome Lee

Adding to what our Shamal said,  check out www.playairsoft.uk

Quite right. Playairsoft.uk 🤭

14 hours ago, Shamal said:

Hi @Lee9nineand welcome to the forum. 👍

No mate you are not too old. In fact you are very nearly not old enough. Lol

I'm a lot older and still play regularly but at a pace that's comfortable for me. I do still push myself when needed though.

Having a good few years of firearm experience will deffo help.

check out a site called Airsoft UK they will have listings of most UK Airsoft sites along with contact details and prices and facilities.

ALso have a look at afuks @GAMBLE.he has a very informative tube channel which will help you.

FInd your nearest site,go along,get chatting to the guys/gals and you will soon be playing like a pro.

Have fun,enjoy yourself,listen to the briefing and remember to call ya hits! Lol.😀

regards

Thank you very much I will check them out 

13 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome Lee

Adding to what our Shamal said,  check out www.playairsoft.uk a website made by our @shadowfacex

...and a few of us are older than 46 😏

Thanks for the reply, will go have a look 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.