Introduction

Jbuc95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! Just a quick post to introduce myself.

I'm Jamie, I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland but now live in Germany with work. I've been playing airsoft for several years now and im now sticking into the German Game! looking forward to interacting with you all!

Hi bud👏

Welcome to the forum.

It'll be good to hear about gameplay and rules in Germany.

Enjoy 👍

Regards 

Biggest differences so far are that any torches or lasers are banned, most sites ban high caps and you cant use full auto, and for the most part people take it very seriously. This is good with regards to how organised the days are but means a lot of aggro and hits not being called.

So far though I'm absolutely loving it!

No torches? Do they not play night games or dark cqb sites.

I can understand green lasers but are low power reds banned as well?

Thanks for info. 👍

Regards

I'm guessing not, I mean nowhere within an hour/2 hours of me allows any form of lights at all however Germany is a big place so maybe in other states its allowed. The only rule which I know for a fact is Germany wide is no full auto

40 minutes ago, Jbuc95 said:

I'm guessing not, I mean nowhere within an hour/2 hours of me allows any form of lights at all however Germany is a big place so maybe in other states its allowed. The only rule which I know for a fact is Germany wide is no full auto

I heard that in Germany adding things such as torches makes it a Firearm and is then subject to licensing laws.

I also thought that full auto is permitted at something like sub-0.5j as they are classed as toys (no F Stamp) - which is pretty useless for skirmishing.

Edited by Speedbird_666

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.