New around Northamptonshire

Simon182

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all,

I've played 3 games of airsoft, the most recent being a couple of weekends ago, and since then I've obsessed over gearing up and playing. 

Anybody from around Northamptonshire area that goes semi-regularly and is looking for someone to go with? (It's always more fun to have a group)

I don't have any gear yet, but will be looking to buy soon.

Anyone around the area who can recommend my next go-to and help when it comes to buying my first M4?

It's a little South of Northampton, but Special Ops at Hollington Wood nr Olney nr Milton Keynes is a smallish, friendly woodland site

The location details are in this page... 

https://www.specialopshq.co.uk/contact

Carlos and his marshals will make you very welcome but feel free to give me a shout too 😊

As for a good M4, quite a few of us are running Double Eagle M90x and are happy with them, plenty of threads on this forum about them.  Carlos sells the 907c on site for £220 (should be less than that but the stock shortages are boosting prices) 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

3 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

It's a little South of Northampton, but Special Ops at Hollington Wood nr Olney nr Milton Keynes is a smallish, friendly woodland site

The location details are in this page... 

https://www.specialopshq.co.uk/contact

Carlos and his marshals will make you very welcome but feel free to give me a shout too 😊

As for a good M4, quite a few of us are running Double Eagle M90x and are happy with them, plenty of threads on this forum about them.  Carlos sells the 907c on site for £220 (should be less than that but the stock shortages are boosting prices) 

Oh, this is where they are now?! My first ever game was with them, when they used to be alongside the A5, was a fun place to play.

Is that your main site?

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of other local sites to you.... if you drive there is Warzone at Cov/Rugby (J2 M6 about 30 mins) and then there is Finmere in Bucks which is a short hop down the A43 then onto the A421.... probably about 30 mins again...

On 20/03/2022 at 12:40, Simon182 said:

Oh, this is where they are now?! My first ever game was with them, when they used to be alongside the A5, was a fun place to play.

Is that your main site?

Sorry - somehow missed this reply - yes, it's the only site I've played at since returning to the fun'n'games, but I intend to give Finmere and Sentinel (The Outpost, nr Dunstable) a go, as they're both quite close too.  I think m'wife will complain if I do this tooooo often though

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.