Question about TM USP Compact

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have always liked the look of the USP Compact, but imagined that it would feel very light in the hand. However it gets such good reviews that I decided to look at it again , and check some weight comparisons.

It weighs 685 grams, so it's heavier than the G19 ( 640 g) even though it is 17mm shorter. And the full size USP is only 40g heavier than the Compact.

The full size G17 is only 23g heavier than the USP Compact, though it is much bigger. TM's Glocks however do have a reputation for being very light. 

Does this mean that, given it's small size and respectable weight, it feels quite substantial in the hand? I have no problem with a plastic gun as long as it doesn't feel really light.

The real steel USP compact only weighs 770g unless you have handled the reel steel you really going to be able to tell less yhan a 100g difference? I have the full size TM USP it's a comfortable gun with a good kick. Honestly we should be following real steel lighter is better the weight of your load out adds up.

1 hour ago, BigStew said:

The real steel USP compact only weighs 770g unless you have handled the reel steel you really going to be able to tell less yhan a 100g difference? I have the full size TM USP it's a comfortable gun with a good kick. Honestly we should be following real steel lighter is better the weight of your load out adds up.

Yeah most airsofters are like "how do we make our pistols heavier and rifles have stronger blowback!?"

From memory @emilianoksa doesn't actually skirmish though. So assume this is all down to how it feels in the hand.

Even though it only weighs 685g it feels more like 692g. You can also load it with 0.48g bbs adding 11.04g which makes all the difference, until you empty the mag. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.