Motor wont connect.

GStar

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have this scar-L from cybergun. I pretty much change everything.

Zci gears/motor, shs piston/head/cylinder/head nozzle etc

Perun AB++ mosfet

It happened before but it fixed itself I didnt bother to find out whats the problem . All was working fine  until I decided to get a new bucking unit (maxx unit) it doesnt fit so i had to custom fit it. 

It has feeding issues but I managed to fix it. The hop unit was moving after each fire, I put a lot of orings to stop in moving forward and backward. Semi auto is fine. Then i tried full auto then it stopped.

(The mosfet has yellow lights that blinks that says the motor is not connected. It turns green and make a beep sound if everything is in order)

16452032172464093607025469710414.thumb.jpg.850d8c2f8f0c24143008c61b26df5444.jpg

I opened the motor and check the connections and they are all fine. But when I close it the yellow lights blink when i connect it to the

battery. Or even just pushing it without the cover.

16452033621174294493392185896439.thumb.jpg.a6649b3a42c451ed085da2e2e5f77907.jpg

Now when I leave it open theres the green light and the beep, the motor works. 

Im completely lost to whats the problem is. It might be the gears inside but i want to avoid disassembling everything if there is an easy fix.

Thanks for reading.

Hi.

It sounds to me like the motor is jamming up when motor housing is closed ?

Try undoing the screw in the motor cover a bit. Although it looks like it's already nearly out.

If you have a multi meter I'd check the wiring loom on the motor as well as the physical connection tabs. It could be something as simple as you pinched a cable and broken the wire, or the spade isn't staying put when the grip gets closed up.

If all is fine until the base plate goes on then start at the base of the motor and connections and work your way up as the perun yellow code is for motor connection not gearbox jam, which is a blinking red light usually.

14 hours ago, concretesnail said:

If you have a multi meter I'd check the wiring loom on the motor as well as the physical connection tabs

I have done this and found out that the negative wire cuts off at a certain postion (when pushed down the gearbox). For some reason the disconnection happens just below the spade connector. So I had to crimp a new connector and soder it.

Thanks

It should be an easy fix but by Murphy's Law I made a stupid mistake.

I turn the motor on outside the pistol grip and all went to hell it spins so fast and hard that it broke the wires.

So I went to game day with dual pistols, I was planning to john wick it but some good soul let me borrowed his M249, had fun with it but my arms are dead after.

Now im after a good wiring. I was using the wire that came with the mosfet and the old wires. its a good excuse now to change it.

Glad you found the issue and that a solution is in the making. The last re wire I did I used the wire have in an ethix silicone wire selection box for building fpv quads.

Quality is good and you get a few guages which worked well in the rif

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.