Desert Eagle GBB by Cybergun WE

Belphe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

My Cybergun WE Desert Eagle GBB pistol has finally arrived but I found it packed in a different box than the one I've seen in all the yt reviews. British reviewers received this replica in a black box but mine arrived in the yellow/orange one.

Could you please confirm I was sold the same original gun from Cybergun WE?

Thanks!

110645-04-800x600_800x.jpg.ce2fe4d82146b337fdd3608a6c5f97a0.jpg

DSC09642_1400x.thumb.jpg.0b2e7463d5552d866511db15274c727a.jpg

Edited by Belphe

I think I can sure this up further. I received 2 of the full auto versions from Patrol Base in November. They came in a box very similar to the black one, but had an orange instruction manual. The manual actually has instructions for both semi and full but re-uses the semi pictures.

That 'might' suggest that I got mine as they transitioned from one style to the other.

20220202_164403.jpg

20220202_164414.jpg

20220202_164437.jpg

16 hours ago, Sifu Steve said:

I think I can sure this up further. I received 2 of the full auto versions from Patrol Base in November. They came in a box very similar to the black one, but had an orange instruction manual. The manual actually has instructions for both semi and full but re-uses the semi pictures.

That 'might' suggest that I got mine as they transitioned from one style to the other.

20220202_164403.jpg

20220202_164414.jpg

20220202_164437.jpg

As far as i am aware, the full auto is made by KWC not WE. The KWC has metal slide and polymer frame whereas the WE is full metal but semi only. And the KWC is CO2 whereas the WE is green gas out of the box but has CO2 mags available. Anyone feel free to correct if I am wrong but that is my understanding anyway

The black box with the orange manual and full auto is KWC according to Airsoft Mike. He has just released a video on it. And has done videos on all 3 available desert eagles.

Edited by Khyber

My WE/Cybergun Desert Eagle arrived in the same yellow box as yours. The KWC version also has white markings on the slide etc but the WE they are just engraved.

For a brief while I had the WE Cybergun version, which had the yellow box. As others have said, the majority of the new ones in Cybergun's standard black and wireframe packaging all seem to be the full auto version. Did you buy/receive the semi or auto version?

As a huge fan of DE I ordered 6 DEs from a Hong Kong based store and now I only received 2 because others are all pre order. Both boxes are the same as yours and I'm very pleased with the quality. Can't wait for the rest!

Edited by Aiden Chen

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys, I got in to Airsoft a few months ago and really want to get the WE Desert Eagle in silver, with the rails. Being based in the UK, I can't find any in stock in any online stores. Only the version without the rails seems to be available, although in very limited quantities an pretty hefty price tag.

Do you have any ideas where I could order the WE Desert Eagle with the rails? Photo attached. 

Any advice would be appreciated!

image.png.a85e7404f761b1e9cc29b1c7c01864aa.pngimage.png.38d862db9f30703f4a20e252b545f586.png

Edited by Dropex
problem with attached photos

38 minutes ago, Dropex said:

Hey Guys, I got in to Airsoft a few months ago and really want to get the WE Desert Eagle in silver, with the rails. Being based in the UK, I can't find any in stock in any online stores. Only the version without the rails seems to be available, although in very limited quantities an pretty hefty price tag.

Do you have any ideas where I could order the WE Desert Eagle with the rails? Photo attached. 

Any advice would be appreciated!

image.png.a85e7404f761b1e9cc29b1c7c01864aa.pngimage.png.38d862db9f30703f4a20e252b545f586.png

You’ll get a far better response making your own thread, or maybe posting on the quick questions thread

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.