Anyone tried these batteries and do you think they are worth grabbing

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I found these lipo batteries on ebay the specs are exactly what I am after and they look like they will fit in the buffer tube if my m4. Has anyone tried them and do you think they are woth a shot?

Screenshot_20220129-162931_eBay.jpg

• Supporters

Hmm. There are no dimensions specified, so I wouldn't bet on them fitting in a buffer tube.  I've yet to find a 3 cell / 11.1V pack that will.

Other that that, they don't seem completely unreasonable.  The mass, capacity and C rating are all plausible, and the price is fair enough, if they actually meet those specs.

I'm tempted to buy some for a G36C and solid-stock M4. But inside a buffer tube?  Nah, I doubt it.

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Hmm. There are no dimensions specified, so I wouldn't bet on them fitting in a buffer tube.  I've yet to find a 3 cell / 11.1V pack that will.

Other that that, they don't seem completely unreasonable.  The mass, capacity and C rating are all plausible, and the price is fair enough, if they actually meet those specs.

I'm tempted to buy some for a G36C and solid-stock M4. But inside a buffer tube?  Nah, I doubt it.

I have managed to fit my nuprol 3 cell nunchuck 11.1v 30c lipo's in the buffer tube of my m4 my mofset is a perun v2 so I only have the 2 battery wires to contend with. I might give these a go and report back

Edited by steverebo

Maybe I found another advert for the same batteries but it does have dimensions... And they should fit fine inside a buffer tube

Dimensions: 101 * 20 * 15mm

• Supporters

What I've seen confirms the above: I measure these at 102mm x 20mm x 15.5mm (without squishing too hard).

No idea of how well they'll hold the charge, but they certainly deliver the volts and amps, to the point where my AEGs with M90 / Tornado motor and M105-ish / Big Dragon M140 are bordering on wanker-guns in auto, and are pretty consistently double-shooting on semi.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.