Storm Trooper S&T E11 Blaster Bundle

Leonine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

The dreaded day has come...

The day when I say bye to Airsoft for a while. 

I am selling all my kit will be posting photos later. 

But for now I am wanting to double check the price of this bundle.

It is: E11 Blaster with box + 3x low cap magazines + 2x 7.4v batteries + 1x full bottle of ASG .25s BBs I think 3300 + Also a gun bag only used for storage in spare room.

Hasn't had a proper game yet as was too hot to use but I'm not a handy man to deal with springs. 😂

Basically only been test fired for chrono possibly a few little marks from that but fully works etc and nearly "new". 

Link to gun: https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/s-t-e11-blaster-star-wars-storm-trooper-blaster

RRP: around £530 collected.

Would I be bad to charge £400 collected?

Dont want to ship due no box for the gun box to go in.

General rule of thumb is about 60-70% of retail price. The additional mags unless mega rare are probably more of a "nice to have" rather than adding more value. 

I'd probably be pitching £350 if you actually want to shift it and even then you'll likely get knocked down. It's quite a niche weapon so the general skirmisher probably won't be too enticed by a higher price tag.

As above, very little value associated with "3x low cap magazines + 2x 7.4v batteries + 1x full bottle of ASG .25s BBs I think 3300 + Also a gun bag."

As such I would rather pay £450 for a new one than £400 for a second-hand one I'd need to collect.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.