Gg Tr 16 308

Kevin Lightbourn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How many times does it beep.

Is it once a second which might mean battery or continuous which could indicate motor or twice a sec which could mean jammed sector gear.

Probably something to do with the etu fitted on this gun , read a few posts a while ago saying the G&g etu’s aren’t much cop , did find this regarding the beep codes on another forum 

G&G G2 BEEP CODES

renderTimingPixel.png

So after a lot of searching I got in contact with G&G RMA tech and got a long awaited response about the G2 BEEP CODES. I've copy and pasted the email text below.

Hello, Thank you for contacting G&G Armament. If it beeps once per second, then it means low voltage. If it beeps continuously, then it means the motor couldn't pull the spring, either the GB is jammed, or the motor isn't strong enough. If it beeps twice a second, then it means the sector gear is at the wrong position.

I don't know if this information is already out there and I just couldn't find it, but I thought this might help some people who have had similar problems to me. Also these BEEP CODES seem to be impossible to decipher.

Check your motor height screw. They arent thread locked from the factory and they have a tendency to walk with the rof with the short stroked piston and gears.

If it has walked into the bevel gear then you'll get a beep from the mosfet as the gears will jam.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.